Hey blog Readers
I am going to tell you about me being on Radio plus. Which took place on Thursday 20th March.
As you know that Friday 21st march was down's syndrome awareness day so me and my friend Rishard were asked to be interviewed about world down's syndrome awareness day by my friend Keith Parr and he asked me and Rishard some questions about having down's syndrome. One of the questions if I remember correctly was what the most exciting thing that has happened in my life I said obviously being baptized on 6th June 2008. I said I was a bit nervous and excited at the same time. Being Baptized was very exiting because I was proclaiming that I want to follow and put my trust in the lord of my life. Keith Also asked us what the most challenging thing about having down's syndrome I said about the Facebook trolls which happened ages ago I don't want to talk about it. I felt like crying when my mum first told me.
Thanks For Taking time For Reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment