Monday, September 30, 2013

Hog Roast






Hey blog readers.

I am going to tell you about a Hog Roast  I went to. It was in Halsowen  in Birmingham. My sister Suzie thought it was going to be a Sunday Roast Pork but she was wrong but it was still delicious. Fortunately they had gluten and wheat Free bread. and they filled the bread with onions, Pork, apple sauce, crackling and stuffing I had it  without stuffing. It was delicious without the stuffing anyway and for pudding I had a gluten and wheat free caramel slice it was amazing.  I was asked by my mum's  friend Joanne to do a  speech about my achievements and it was quite funny and Jo called me a legend  because it was so funny. We also had a Simon and Garfunkel tribute band I didn't know any of the songs though they were awesome!. I danced along to the more upbeat songs.  Also  Some very generous people payed £95 for a massive chocolate basket and gave it to me and their  generosity is very   appreciated.
Thanks For Reading
Heidi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finlay's sad because you don't talk about him :(