Hey Blog readers
On the 21st of June I had my Year 11 prom. I went with my buddy from Grapevine which is a club for young people with disablites. Her name is called Jo. I wore a cerise pink dress and I had my hair like Audrey Hepburn when my mum walked in when it was done she burst into tears because i looked so grown up .The dress was from a shop called Sonique in Birmingham on top of the bull ring. The day came for me to shine and my amazing sister did my makeup she was my makeup artist the dress made me feel like Cinderella. I had some silver shoes on and the prom was held at the Hilton Hotel in Walsgrave. I saw my friends. We had a 3 course meal for the starter we had leak and potato soup it was delicious. Also for the main course i had Chicken in white wine sauce even tastier than the starter. For desert we had strawberry's squeezed to a pulp it was amazing. Then I got up and danced and I requested Justin Bieber.
Thanks for reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment