Hiya, my lovely friends, hope you are having a lovely day!
I Just got back from Weymouth yesterday and here is what me and James did this weekend.
I went on Friday 24th May 2019 and came back on Tuesday 28th May 2019 , on the saturday we went to see the new Aladdin with Will Smith in as the genie it was fantastic it is now my favorite film of all time . My favorite scene is the wedding scene at the end and the whole new world scene as that is my favorite song from Aladdin.
On the Monday we went to see the secret life of pets 2 it was really funny it did upset me a bit because it's about kids!
then we went to Mcdonalds unfortuntely they didn't have a quarter pounder so I had a bacon double cheeseburger with no bun to make it gluten free!
Thanks for reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment