Tuesday, May 21, 2019

My Easter holiday!

Hiya , hope you are having a lovely day!
For Easter  I went to Lanzrote  with my lovely and  wonderful  family who I love very much .
We went to a sports resort called Club La Santa where they do lots of sports and exercise classes  including. Windsurfing, triathlons, zumba, yoga , stretch and relax and a lovely swimming pool and a diving board and of course evening entertainment ,  they have a talent show  to showcase people's talents and this year  my talent was famous birthdays which was a crowd pleaser.
They also have their own theme song which I always dance to. 
We went to a lovely restaurant called Amendoa who gives you a free drink of cava  because they are hospitable people.
In conclusion I had a lovely time and would love to go again!
Thanks for reading
Heidi

No comments: