Monday, October 10, 2016

My thoughts of the documentary (sally phillips 'bear with')

Hiya my lovely friends
Hope you are having a lovely day!
As you may know their  was a very heartwarming and very moving and some bits very upsetting documentary called 'A world without down's syndrome' I managed to watch from begnning to end  without even shedding one tear  we skipped  the bit when a mother had a termination and was going to describe the termination. Some bits were humerous, I really liked the  example of the pear and  what they do to the feotus which was so funny. Sally phillips has  the most goregous boy with Down's syndrome called olly and he is lovely and brings humour and joy to sally's family like I do to my family.
The  bit that really upset me in my heart is that thier is no one in iceland with Down;'s syndrome  due to selfish ingrorant doctors who only present the negative  not the postive.
I went on the radio on Saturday 8th October 2016  and I was talking about the documentary.
Together let's fight for justice. and say that we are 'Fearfully and wonderfully made'.
Let justice flow 
Let justice flow 
Like rivers 
Like rivers 
And righteousness like a never failing stream 

Thanks for reading
Heidi 

No comments: