Hope you all had a lovely day and you have enjoyed the summer sun!
Last saturday(1st October) I went to hatton farm with my lovely , sometimes very cheeky nephew who is now 5 ! I really enjoyed it from beginning to end I saw all the lovely goats and and cows and goregous piglets it reminded me of my God's power in creation. I also held some guinea pigs and I also got to stroke 3 year old tortoises they were beautiful! I also went on a very fun zip wire. I also took my nephew (who is 5) on a drop slide which he really enjoyed.
In the evening my best Granny in the whole created earth took us to out to a lovely meal to playwrights which is my favorite restuarant in town it has the best steak in the world .
Thanks for reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment