Monday, October 12, 2015

Possibility of a flat in cheylesmore

Hey Blog readers
I hope you are having a lovely day!
As you may know I  have a personal assistant which helps me to develop independent life skills to be able to move house in the future.
My mum had a phone call completely out of the blue saying that their  is a vacant flat for me to look, round in Royce court in cheylesmore which I will be viewing sometime this week just to see If  I like it.
 I am looking forward to having peace and  quiet from my parents when they are not visiting and entertaining my guests with amazing pots of tea!  I will be having a house warming party when I move in and I will be hopefully be getting some goggles to help me chop onions without crying!  I will be inviting people from church and my family and my nephew to share in my Joy.
But the thing I am looking  forward to  the most is decorating it  and putting  up some bible verses around my flat!
Thanks for reading
Heidi

No comments: