Thursday, October 29, 2015

My day In liverpool!

Hey blog readers
I hope you are all having s lovely day!
As you may know I am Liverpool's biggest fan and I won a stadium tour at a silent auction which is the total opposite of me .
 I went to Wallesey  which is where my friend Andy is from and I can tell with all my heart that Wallesey is the best place to go to.
 I would highly recommend going to Wallasey If you haven't been before.
 I really enjoyed a lovely meal at Hungry Horses and  I had steak and met up with my mum's friends. It was lovely to see  them and they are a scream!
  I also went to the stadium which I thoroughly enjoyed and I learnt why Everton left Liverpool  because  in those days the Everton was a catholic team and they thought it wasn't very christian to sell Alcohol at football matches.
I also went to the titanic and the slavery museum my mum  wanted to go to somewhere less sad.
  We also went  to the Albert Docks which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Thanks for reading
Heidi

No comments: