Tuesday, June 17, 2014

What I learned on Sunday 15th June 2014

Hey Blog Readers
I am going to tell you what I learned on Sunday 15th June Morning and evening sermons.

The Morning Sermon was about Ezra Chapter 3 I found it very encouraging that if you want a new beginning with god you have to start the new beginning at the foot of the cross of Jesus.

The first point  that I found very helpful is that a new beginning is possible with god because he has promised a new beginning and god  never  breaks his promises.

The second point was we need to focus on building his house.  This really encouraged  me  to remember that Jesus is the chief cornerstone and that  we are the temple of god.

The evening Sermon was about John Chapter 11v 45- 57.

 It was  really encouraging to think of Caiaphas's theory of substitution was that one man had to die   for the whole nation as a substitute.
But more wonderful to know god's view substitution. It really struck me when Pastor Paul said god had planned to crush his son from eternity and that   Jesus was willing to be obedient to the plan.

I also learned that the cost of our salvation is fenomnal and staggering.
I was encouraged to hear that all  things work for good for those who love him.
Thanks For Reading
Heidi



No comments: