Hey
Blog Readers.
I am
going to tell you what I am doing for my birthday this year for my 19th
birthday.
On
Saturday 28th June I am having
a birthday meal and I am going to the Showcase to see a film which comes out on
Friday 27th June it is called Walking on Sunshine it is a musical
and it is about 2 sisters and one of the sisters fall in love with her sister’s
fiancée.
It
has some 80’s classics such as Wham wake me up before you go and my favourite
80’s song of all time walking on Sunshine also it has I wish I could turn back
time, the power of love, girl’s just wanna have fun and many more.
My
mum and Dad will probably regret taking me to that film because knowing me I
will probably start singing and dancing.
After
the film we are going to the Harvester which is my favorite pub because I love the steak there.
Thanks
for Reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment