Monday, April 7, 2014

What I learned from the children's talk On Sunday 6th April

Hi Blog Readers
I am going to tell you what I learned from the Children's talk On Sunday 6th April.

It was about being a spiritual  millionaire in Jesus.

 We had a  illustration about Mr Walt Disney.

 As we all know Walt  Disney was a very wealthy man and he gave his maid (Thelma)  pieces of paper  as a Christmas present  and Thelma  just shoved them in the cupboard.

 But she didn't know that actually the pieces of paper were shares worth $ 12000.  So Thelma died without knowing how rich she was.
 What I got out of that story was that sometimes I can be like Thelma and live  without  knowing how rich  I am in Jesus and that I am a spiritual millionaire.   I also  learned something new that I didn't  know before that anyone who believes in  Jesus is a a spiritual millionaire.  To be a spiritual millionaire means we are rich because of what Jesus did on the cross.

Thanks For  Reading
Heidi

No comments: