Thursday, April 3, 2014

My hobbies and interests and hopes and dreams for the future

Hey  Blog Readers
I am going to tell you my hobbies and Interests and my hopes and dreams for  the future.
 I have loads of hobbies which are singing, dancing , going to church being a christian, seeing my friends, shopping, watching Ice hockey, watching football, going to connected, learning more about Jesus, listening to the   encouraging sermons.

My favorite thing to do in the whole world is worshiping my savior. Also I enjoy cooking and songwriting. I also enjoy  looking after my  nephew Josh.

 My hopes and dreams for the future would be the songs that I have  written would be sung in church hopefully  it will happen soon, Also I  hope to leave home and live independently  and have my own house.
One day I would love to go to Liverpool for I have never been to Liverpool.  I would like to be a full time successful hairdresser.
 Thanks For Reading
Heidi


No comments: