Monday, March 10, 2014

Work Fit

Hey Blog readers.
As you may know I have a thriving work experience at a salon in  Earlsdon which is called Tonic. I got this work experience through someone  called Veronica who is very friendly. She works for the down's syndrome association she has done a new initiative called Work Fit,  which  is an organisation  which helps people who has down's syndrome  to get a Job and it helps them to apply for Jobs. and I  find this initiative very helpful and encouraging to people who don't have a job who want's a job.

 Please don't give  up  finding a  job  because work fit can help you  find  a Job. Don't give up, Keep trying my mum kept trying so you do the same, always  persevering  and I guarantee you will find a thriving and a beneficial  job. Do you want a job? then persevere. Grab this opportunity with no delay.

Thanks For Reading
Heidi

No comments: