Sunday, July 17, 2022

Court case update

Hiya my lovely friends 

Hope you are all well, as you may know I went to London for the court case against the UK Government about their discriminatory abortion laws. 

At the moment the law states that a baby with Down's syndrome can be aborted up to birth but a baby without Down's syndrome can be aborted up to 24 weeks which is downright discrimination in the womb because,  I believe all babies are equal in the sight of the law. 

On the 13th July 2022 we had the court case in the court of appeal which went very well I felt the judge was very good and that he was interested in my case. 
We will find out the result around early October .

Even if I lose I have enlightened hearts and minds to the law and the discrimination.

Heidi  

3 comments:

Roja Sooben said...

Hey Heidi - You're right, it's downright discrimination; we wish you all the best for October results ,Heidi. You're a super special person !


Roja

Unknown said...

Was amazing meeting you and I hope that this time they make the right decision <3

Unknown said...

Was amazing meeting you on 13th and I do hope the right decision is made <3