Saturday, September 25, 2021

Our weekend in Liverpool

 Hiya My lovely Friends 

Hope you are all having a lovely day, 

As  you may have heared that I was shortlisted for an award for Postive role model for Disabilty and out of 62,0000 People I was picked to be in the final 8 , so me and James and my mum went to Liverpool to go to the National Diversty awards I said to myself win or not win I have got this far, despite not winning .

I had a lovely time with my husband who looked abosultley handsome in his suit , we stayed over in  a hotel called the Adelphi hotel even though it wasen't well kept and took us 45 mins to get into our rooms we loved it there,  I wonder how many keys  you need for one bedroom door, 1  or 4 because some wally wombats left them in the bedroom and those wombats are me and James. 

On Saturday 18th September we went to the beatles meusum and we loved it and we learnt  a lot fun facts about the beatles, unfortuntely we couldn't do all of it because time was getting on and wait for it we had hospitalty  tickets to a Liverpool game who played James's old team and  we thrashed them 3 0 all the way back to selhurst park where they belong ,  I finally saw my favorite player Mo Salah score live and when he did I went mad as I was so happy to witness his goal . 

In conclusion my mum needs vodka   and coke in a darkened room after a whole weekend with James 

we loved it!

Heidi and James 

No comments: