Wednesday, March 17, 2021

How i feel about the bill....

 Hiya My lovely Friends

Hope you are all safe and well.
Just to let you know , as you all may be aware that in Northern Ireland  in 2019 they refused abortion up  to birth for non fatal disabiltes but sadly it had to get approved by Westmintster and unfortuntely they ignored the Northern Ireland Assembly and overturned thier law as they are not an indepndant country , thankfully a MLA called Paul Givan is introducing a bill to overturn this law .

I am very happy to annouce that it has gone through  to the third  stage , this  makes me feel that there are people  out there who are supporting me in  this fight for justice and I am so proud of Paul for getting this fantastic bill this far , it also makes me feel proud of myself as I have been mentioned quite a lot through the cause of this bill.

It makes me feel that I am fulfilling my life long dream since I was born to be accepted in society and that is want us to be accepted as I am and not to be seen as  a ' Devesating diagonisis  or 'a crisis pregancy ' .

I want to be seen as a human being , living life to the full and   not a burden to society , I want everyone to see the Heidi behind the chromosome and love me for who I am that is why I fell in love with James Carter because James loves me for who I am !
Please pray for the success of this bill
Heidi 

No comments: