Tuesday, July 23, 2019

My wedding plans

Hiya my lovely friends!
Hope your enjoying the lovely weather!
I thought  I will give a brief update  on how my wedding plans are going! ,
at the moment we are looking at registrars and how to make our marrige legal ,  we are also looking at bridesmaid dresses , the other day I  had my measurements taken for my dress ,  me and James are  getting  very excited and  we would like to say a massive thankyou for those who have volunteered to do stuff to make our day special  and we want to thank God for bringing us to this point in our lives please pray for us in our married life.
We are also doing the table names for our  tables at the reception , we are keeping the table names a surprise for  you all!
Looking forward to our wedding!
Heidi and James

No comments: