Tuesday, May 7, 2019

My weekend with James

Hiya my lovely friends.
Hope you  are having a lovely jubbly day, James has been with me this weekend , we have done lot's of fun things he stayed from Friday 3rd May 2019 till Wednesday 8th May 2019,when he came on Friday we cooked Roasted ratatouille pasta using the special recipe  app which was invented by an amazing lady to help people with disablites to cook and it uses voice prompts to tell us what to do.
As  a result of this app I have  become a better cook! 
On Saturday 4th May we went swimming in the morning and we both decided to pretend  to baptize each other which was a bit silly but enjoyable.
  In the afternoon we had a family trip to bowling , I didn't win but I had fun but that's what counts! My dad won both games (as always) .  On Sunday 5th May 2019 we went to make a joyful noise to  my lord and saviour at  my church , we had roast lamb and it was heavenly.
On Monday 6th May we went to stratford and saw some old cars, according to James I belong in some of the car bonnets, In the evening we had our first marriage preparation class which really encouraged us to have love as the key ingredient in our  marriage!
Thanks for reading
Heidi

No comments: