Hiya , Hope you had a lovely day , enjoying this lovely weather!
As you may be aware I had recently had a birthday and for my birthday my handsome man who makes me the happiest girl in the world !
Me and James went to stratford and I knew which bus to get as my bus to work goes to stratford .
We went to the fourtees which is a cafe which is set in the war time and when you get a coffee you get a free refill and James paid for everything he is such a gentleman , I am so thankful to God for finding me the man of my dreams who treats me so well.
He also took me to the butterfly farm and I was blown away by the greatness of my God when I saw thier beautiful colourful wings! . He also took me on a boat ride it was so romantic and he paid again and he paid for me to go on the stratford big wheel, I love James so much!
Have a lovely time enjoying the sun!
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment