Hiya , i am sure you are all aware of my new love life last Friday 10th November 2017 (Hugh Bonneville's birthday ) ( Mr brown in Padding ton) I went up to wheymouth to see my boyfriend the gorgeous James Carter (just so you know he is mine i am not sharing him) I went up to basingstoke on the train and the train was so rammo ( rammed) we couldn't get a seat and the food cart couldn't fit through so we had to sit in a cubbyhole at last we got a seat on the last part of the journey !
When I got there we had a massive hug and kiss and I can't count how many times we kissed , then we went to re live our first date in Frankie and Benny's , same seats and same order , James had a carbonara while I had a gluten free streaky bacon and cheese burger and a lemonade .
On the Saturday James was very sad he had to go to work when I was their he nearly cried because I had to go work but after work we went to watch Paddington 2 which is now my new favourite film it is a hilarious film from start to finish it will bring a smile to your face !
In the evening we went for a romantic meal table for 2 just for me and James (we behaved) I had sirloin steak (cooked medium) with chips (gluten free) ( i also had 1 small wine spritzer ) and gorge had a gammon steak and onion rings and chips and being the gentleman he is he offered his chips, I am in love land! I met the family , it's getting serious!
Love is in the air
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment