Monday, October 9, 2017

The annual Down's syndrome ball

Hiya , my lovely friends!
Hope you have had a lovely jubbly day ! as lovely jubbly as you all are!
As you may know I have down's syndrome but that doesn't define me as a person and I won't let me be defined by my extra chromosome .
However some people who also have down;'s syndrome don't have a social life  like me,  so this charity called up and  down's helps them to  have a social life,  thanks to two amazing women Jemma and Jo.
They  have a ball every year in October and I love making new friends and finding out their birthdays and adding them to my  birthday brain ! This year we had a fantastic 3 course meal , of course mine was gluten free  , for starter I had leek and potato soup which was  delicious and sublime , for main course I have chicken breast in white wine sauce and it was the best chicken ever, it was better than my families roast dinners ( love  you) and for desert I had a cheesecake which was  the best cheesecake ever   ( not better than conroys though)
Thanks for Reading
Heidi

No comments: