Monday, May 1, 2017

A Week in a life of Heidi

Hiya
I am Heidi Crowter and I am 21 and I just want to give you a snippet of what my normal week  is like! 

On Mondays I  have a Personal assistant come to my flat called Bev who helps me with cooking, cleaning and maintaining a clean flat! I feel I have learned by having Bev the absolute necessity of cleanliness.  I have also learned   how to get the cheaper things in my weekly  shop.  Every other Monday I go  to a dance group or my youth group  Red  Ds which I love
On Tuesdays I go to work in Leamington which i love more than words , I work in  a  children's hair salon which i love . as I love  kids , my role  includes , taking the payments, sweeping the floor , giving out stickers  and lollies ! Sometimes we get newborn babies in the salon which i read books to!  I also do the social media for my salon.

 I volunteer at a Homework club which is at my church which runs from 3 - 4:30 and I love homework club, I love the kids and I  am proud to announce that  my roles at homework club has been upgraded to  birthday queen and listening to readers because apparently I am  a good listener! (I disagree strongly)

On Wednesdays I go to a toddler group called Tot's time which  is led by a children's cafe in  Coventry  City center called Coffee tots  .It is a great christian run charity which seeks to help parents with children and afterwards I go to my church cafe  and get a nice hot drink it varies every week! 
On Wednesday evenings i go to a drama company called Ego for my drama group  and I love going

On Thursdays I go to  my Zumba class  which is south american/Colombian exercise class and I love going with my friend Gurpreet   and then we have  lunch together and then we go to the church which  Coffee Tots runs .


On Fridays I go back to leamington  and I do the social media at work and  I do all the posts myself!  I post the pictures from my boss's computer an I post them on with a little witty caption.

On Saturdays I watch my  Dad either win,   lose or draw a football match . He plays in my church  football team and I am their only fan.
  When football is not on  I go to another zumba class or go out with my friends!

On Sunday's I go to  my church  and I love going and worshiping my saviour and Lord! and so it continues!

Thanks for Reading
Heidi





No comments: