Hiya my lovely blog readers
Hope you had a lovely day!
As you may know I go to a fantastic church which Is in town and I am so thankful to God for faithful preaching every sunday! On Sunday 4th September 2016 in the morning my friend James did an awesome sermon about True wealth and about what it means to be truly wealthy and rich he gave a very helpful illustration of 1000 pounds pouring from the sky and that the world will go crazy for It , I wouldn't do anything , I would say All I have is christ , don't need a worthless passing thing that cannot satisfy.
I know that Godliness with contnement is true wealth , with the help of the holy spirit I will keep fleeing from the love of money until the day my saviour comes again.
In the evening my friend Conor did a fantastic sermon about God's amazing love shown at the cross and how it should flow out of us to other belivers
thanks for reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment