Hey blog readers
Hope you are all having a lovely day and enjoying the sun!
I am going to tell you how I came to know Jesus through the power of the holy spirit.
When I was a baby I had lukemia which is cancer of the blood and I also had pneumonia and I stopped breathing so I was put into a ventliator but looking back now I can see God's hand over it and how he kept me from harm. The next day the doctor said 'I have no human reason to why thier is no cancer cells today' From that moment I knew God had intervened and healed me.I found out about youth groups and I really enjoyed seeing my friends and making new friends but I knew that I needed Jesus more than friends. When I was 12 I committed my life to Jesus, I knew I needed Jesus and from that moment I was transformed. The verse that saved me was John 3 V 16 and from that moment that has been my favorite verse in the bible because it say's the gospel in a nutshell and no one is out of of having eternal life
Thanks for reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment