Hey blog readers
Hope you are having a lovely day!
As you may know It is easter in 2 weeks! I am going to tell you why I love easter so much.
I love Easter because I get to remeber my saviour Jesus rising again and abolishing death and setting me free from the power of sin. My favorite easter hymn is In the tomb so cold they laid him because It shows that death could not hold him. I also really like a Good friday song which Is The Power of the Cross because this song is very close to my heart because I sang it when I first came out as a follower of Jesus and I chose it for my baptism because I wanted to sing out what it cost him to save me and to this day every time I sing it I am always in floods of tears.
Thanks for reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment