Hey Blog Readers
I hope you are all having a lovely day!
As you may know I have a lovely friend called Louise who I sometimes spent a weekend with. On Friday we watched a film Called Leap year which is my new favorite Romantic Comedy.
It has Amy Adams in it which I really enjoyed from start to finish.
On Saturday we had a bible study at Esquires Coffee House in the transport museum which I thoroughly enjoyed.
I did it with my friend Jayden and we have started a new series on the gospel of Matthew. Then we went shopping in town and then we went to Louise's house and had a chilled out games afternoon which I thoroughly enjoyed! But the best part of the whole weekend was going to see a professional fireworks display which I really enjoyed from start to finish I want to say from the bottom of my heart that I always enjoy my weekends with Louise.
Thanks for Reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment