Hey blog readers
I hope you are having a lovely day!
As you may know I have viewed a possible flat which I really like,
On Sunday I wrote a pro and cons list to help me decide whether to accept the flat and there are more cons that pros.
The pros is that I have 2 bedrooms so I can have sleepovers and peace and quiet from my parents when they are not visiting and I can host bake offs and have film nights and I really like the housing officer also I can have a housewarming party!.
However the cons is that the rent is really expensive about £134 a week and I think that is bit pricey for one flat.
Also I also scared of thieves and robbers and people being to friendly and getting in my personal space which I am not a big fan of. I will also miss my nephew a lot and I love my nephew with my whole heart!
Thanks For reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment