Monday, July 6, 2015

What Presents I got for my birthday!

Hey Blog Readers
 I hope  you are having a peaceful and relaxing day!
As you may know my birthday was last week and I turned 20!
The presents I got was pens and notebooks because I am very obsessed with pens and notebooks. I also got some sandals from my lovely brother Tim and they are beautiful.
 I also got a glass of marmalade made by my wonderful pa called Bev and It is delicious.
I also got some flowers from my voluntary work  coffee tots and they are beautiful.  I also got lots and lots of cards from all my friends and family and I had a lovely day.  My mum and dad got me some gel nails and took me on the London eye which I enjoyed very much and my brother Dan got me a and h&m shop voucher.
Thanks For Reading
Heidi

No comments: