Hey Blog Readers.
I hope you all had a peaceful day!.
I am going to tell you about my weekend with my friend Louise
when I stayed around her house for the weekend while my mum and dad were in Barcelona for the weekend.
On Saturday 7th March 2015 we had a spa morning and we did some face masks which makes your skin nice and soft and smooth. I straightened Louise's hair because she normally has curly hair and she loved it.
We met up with my friend Richard and went Tenpin bowling even though I lost both the 2 games I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
We then met up with Louise's colleague meena and her husband mick and went to McDonald's and they support Liverpool! In the evening we had a movie night with butterkist popcorn (don't worry it was gluten free) we watched cool runnings which is about the first Jamaican bobsled team and my favorite character is Sanka coffe because he makes me laugh and he makes me cry with laughter. On Sunday I went to church and I loved it because I love to spend time with Jesus and feed my soul on his word.
We had a lovely walk around the local constituency and looked at people's gardens and enjoying the lovely pansies, daffodils, crocuses and the snow drops.
Thanks For Reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment