Monday, January 5, 2015

My New year's Resolutions for 2015

Hello Blog Readers
I hope you have all had a peaceful day!
I am going  to share with you some of my  new year's resolutions.
This year  I have made some resolutions  which I think are things I need to improve on
and some of them involve growing up into christ.
My First New year's resolution is to act my age as you all know I am 19 but sometimes I don't act like a 19 year old but I think this is an area for improvement and with God's  help I will try and stick to this resolution.
My 2nd new year's resolution is to have a closer walk with God and to feed on his word more
and to  love and know God more.
The motto text we have for this year at my church  is Ephesians Chapter 4 V 15'  'Speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head,  Christ'.  I think this really applies 
to me in a personal way It helps me to have a closer walk with God and I long to Know him  and it encourages me to grow in my relationship with  him. 
My 3rd New year's resolution is to only say sorry when I need to and  to only say sorry once otherwise it devalues the word. 
Also my 4th New year's resolution is to speak slowly and clearly at all times and to be more patient  when waiting for things to happen.  
Thanks For Reading 
Heidi 


No comments: