Monday, December 22, 2014

Why Jesus Is my hero!

Hey  Blog readers
Hope you have all have had a peaceful day!
I am going to tell you why Jesus Is my hero.
Well  last week I went to a superhero party at church with my youth group Red DS and
it was awesome I really enjoyed it.
I went as Jesus because Jesus is my personal hero because he saved me from my sins and
because has defeated Satan and death  which is my biggest fear because I  don't like talking about it.
But  I know I don't have to fear death anymore because Jesus my hero has conquered death there
is a verse in a song  I  quite like  which is In christ alone.
'Sin's curse has lost it's grip on me' this really makes me joyful that Jesus has crushed my biggest
fear and it brings me great joy to know that.
Also Satan can shout but   he can't do nothing to me! this is why Jesus  is my hero
Thanks For Reading
Heidi

No comments: