Monday, August 11, 2014

What I learned at church on Sunday 10th August 2014

Hey Blog Readers
Hello  I 'm going to share with you  what I learned on Sunday at Church.
We had a visiting  preacher  called Paul Olise who works for Birmingham City Mission.
In the morning service  he preached on  2 Corinthians Chapter 5 V 17 which is one of my favorite verses in the whole of the bible.
It means that everything is new for someone who has put their trust in Jesus like me  I felt that it is was very encouraging to know that I am new creation and that I am safe and secure in Jesus forever.
In the evening Service he preached on Philippians Chapter 1 V 12-13-21 which contains the verse that was on the front of  my Uncle Phil's funeral order of service which says.   'For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain'. 
 For to me, to live is Christ means that  my life is just thinking about Christ  all the time and living for him and using my gifts for the advance of his  kingdom.  and to die is gain'. means that when a christian dies they gain so much in heaven that made me jump for joy because when I am in heaven I  won't have coeliac anymore. So I can say with all my heart For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain'.  
Thanks For Reading 
Heidi  

No comments: