Monday, December 2, 2013

Song -Writing

Hey Blog Readers.
Aside from my hairdressing course. I have written a few songs about my christian Faith. Some of them was inspired from what I heard  in sermons and prayers. Most of them was because I thought It was a good idea to write songs. Some of them are very personal to me about following him hopefully when  I make a album  the album will be called Forgiveness and It will have all my song's I written. Hopefully  they will be learned at Church and hopefully we can sing my songs at church.  This Is one of my songs I  wrote called I believe that Jesus is the son of god.
I believe that Jesus is the son of god. I believe that he died and rose again for my salvation.  I believe that Jesus can shine into peoples life’s and show them the way of righteousness. I believe that he came to this poor world and wept and died on the cross of shame. I believe that he has triumphed and that we are safe forever in him.
Chorus:   I believe, I believe that no-one can pluck us from his hands.  I believe that we are free from sin and hell. I believe that there is full forgiveness in the blood of Jesus. I believe that our sin is cast into the deepest sea and that you have scattered our sin as far as the east is from the west. 


I believe that god has the power to make us like Jesus.  II believe that you never let us go. I believe that you have borne our pain and suffering.  I believe that you created the beautiful earth. I believe that you created us and that you love us.  I believe that you lay down your life for the sheep. For the Shepard lay’s down his life for his friends.  I believe in no-one but you.  I am devoted to you.  
Thanks For Reading 
Heidi 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for this post, Heidi.
I enjoyed reading your song.
It reminded me of that verse in the Bible which says: "I know whom I have believed...."
God bless, Peter Cordle

kinza-isaac-cerys said...

Brilliant song! :-)

Anonymous said...

awesome song heidi and with God Bless to you :-)