Monday, November 11, 2013

The birthday meal at High Wycombe

Hi blog readers.
I 'am going to tell you  about my  Auntie Jackie and Uncle Nigel's 50th birthday. We went to a very nice restaurant called the paper mill in High wycombe and we brought my Nephew Josh with us. For my starter I had tomato soup. It was delicious. For my main course I had  1/2 a roast chicken that was the best chicken I had ever tasted it was better than the chicken  I have at home  ( don't tell my mum.) Unfortunteley  my  cousin George couldn't come because he was having  his appendix out so we phoned  him  but It was his brother Harry! For my pudding I had bonofee waffle without the waffle It was absolutely  the best pudding I had ever had.
Thanks For reading
Heidi
My mum Just seen it  ( Oh no.)

No comments: