Saturday, January 19, 2013

Christmas and New year

Hi, I hope you had a  good Christmas i did. On Christmas Eve my Nephew Josh slept round with his parents   and in the morning at 8:00 we had stockings . I got  From Suzie a  Justin  Bieber  Annual also from my nephew and his parents i got a  Liverpool Beanie i,m going to wear it tomorrow. On the other hand from Tim i got new black heels also a mini  Justin Bieber calendar from my  Mum  and Dad  i got a brand new dress a whole set of Charlie Pink Perfume also some Eyeliner also my sister got me some new curling tongs.   I got Suzie a  Miranda Hart book because i know she  loves the  series Miranda. Also i got  Dan the acholic Drink called Jegeamister. I got Ellie a blanket  with arms(a  Blarmay .)   On New  Years Eve i stayed up until 12: 00 making and tasting acholic cocktails that  Ellie made she is genius at making acholic cocktails.  I asked for  Tequila sunrise but she said No because she didn't know it was gluten free or wheat free. Then at 12:00 we watched the London Fireworks they were  amazing! On New Years  day we spent  half of the day driving to  Milton Keynes Jamming to  Newton Faulkner's album Write it on your skin.  Then when we got there we  chilled for a bit then we had  roast Lamb then we played a game when someone goes out and we have think about a  dream and my mum made this Dream about being  in a  Triathlon   with my Uncle Trevor and that he ran over a turkey then my mum went to the airport with the squashed Turkey but she got caught with the squashed  Turkey and went to Jail  and her  cell  mates were weird.  Also we had presents i got a new lips game called  Party classics. 
Thanks   For  Reading 
Heidi 

No comments: