Thursday, June 16, 2022

 Hiya to my New followers , thank you for following me.

My name is Heidi Anne Carter I am 26 and I happen to have Down's syndrome and I live a fun and vibrant life. I am a passionate Christian.

I live on my own with my husband James and we got together through Christian friends.

At the moment as you may be aware that the law states that a baby with DS or 'Serious handicap' can be aborted up to birth but a baby without DS can be aborted up to 24 weeks.

So I am taking the government to court we are going to the appeal court on the 13th July so please share the photos


below on your social media.

In other exciting news, I have written a book called "I'm just Heidi" which ill be published by October.

Enjoy the weather

Heidi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cant wait to order your book <3