Hiya my lovely friends hope you are all well and safe,
Firstly I have finally had my covid vaccine! YAY! me and James both had the vaccine together and we were very excited . I felt very comforted because I had my husband holding my hand and I knew that this the first step to human freedom!
The nurse was very kind and made me and James feel very relaxed , the injection was a bit painful but as I am a big fan of Sound of music I was thinking of my favorite things , so then I don't feel so bad' ! I also had my favorite man there.
After the vaccine, I felt absoustley fine and I haven't experinced any symptoms apart from a achey arm. I can't wait for the second dose and for normality to begin, although we had the vaccine we are still shielding which is hard.
As you are aware I am a happily married lady to a handsome man called James Bryn Carter who is the best husband ever. The best days of my life are Tuesdays and Thursday's because he does the washing up on those days, so I can Just do the other jobs or relax on my brand new recliners, I prefer the recliner to doing the jobs.
We have learned some new recipes while sheilding like , brussell sprout mash ,slimming world spaghetti bolognese and gluten free toad in the hole, my favorite is brussell sprout mash !
Have a lovely Day
Love
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment