Monday, October 19, 2020

Court case in the high court!

 Hiya my lovely friends !

Hope you are all safe and well , I have just received some exciting news that my court case is going to be heared in the high court on the grounds of 'unfair treatment' a baby without Down's syndrome can be aborted up to 24 weeks but a baby with Down's syndrome can be aborted up to birth which is downright descrinmation because there is no difference between my husband and my nephew they should be equally protected by the law and the law should reflect equality in the womb .  The high court judge said thier is a case to bring against the government. 

This is not about women's choice alththough I do respct  thier choice it's about inequality, we need to see the person behind the extra chromosome !  I am so proud of myself for coming this far and I want to make a a world a better place where justice and equality reigns . 

Thank you for reading 

Stay safe , live life to the full and stay happy!

Heidi Carter 


No comments: