Friday, May 1, 2020

The re launch about my court case

Hiya,my lovely friends

Hope you are all okay  and staying safe in this covid 19 crisis.

As you may be aware I launched a court case on the 24th February which takes the  UK government to court on the grounds of unfair treatment.  A typical baby can be aborted up to 24 weeks but  a baby with Down's syndrome can be aborted to up to birth.
 When I first heard this law I felt like there was a steak knife in my heart and I was crying inside, but I still wanted to change this law and make a difference in this world.  I am confident I will  win the day because I have Jesus by my side and no one can overthrow Jesus.
My solictor wrote to the department of health and first asked for an extension because of covid 19 but then they replied resisting the case saying it's up to women to choose.
If you want to help out please donate to the crowd justice fund link below and share on social media and use the hashtag 'ImwithHeidi'
Thank you to all who have donated .
https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/downrightdiscrimination/
Stay Happy and healthy
Heidi

No comments: