Thursday, August 8, 2019

My trip to London

Hiya my lovely friends.
I hope your having a wonderful day, enjoying the weather. !
Just to let you know ,  I went to London yesterday for don't screen us out . What do I think about the testing, well as someone who has the condition, it makes me feel that I am unwanted and unloved in soceity.  But I am fearfully and wonderfully made and precious in God's sight .   If a woman was pregant with a baby who has DS , I would tell them not to be scared , meet someone with the condtion and get to know them, then make sure  you make an informed choice! .
Thanks for reading
Heidi

2 comments:

Mike. said...

Brilliant Heidi. Yes, fearfully and wonderfully made. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Thank you Heidi for what you say and do for the 'Dont Screen us Out' campaign. It is so important!