Hiya my lovely friends !
Hope you are having a wonderful day .
On Friday 28th June 2019 James had his 26th birthday , we had our 2nd marrige preparation class at 3pm , we learnt about how to show love in practical situations .
On Saturday 29th June I took him to see his favorite musical Joseph and technicolor dreamcoat as his birthday surprise, before we went to the london pallidum , we went out for a meal at Bella italia for his birthday meal , he had an Ice cream with a candle in it and they sang Happy birthday to him which was our waiter's idea .
Then I had my 24th birthday on Wednesday 3rd July 2019 , I had a fantastic birthday and got a lot of new dresses, a new bible the ESV version
We went to birmingham to go to the think tank which is an interactive sicence muesum and James pretended to be my doctor and dentist!
We went to playwrights for my birthday meal and I had presscco and I am going to have it again. !
in conclusion I had a great birthday!
Thanks for reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment