Friday, March 1, 2019

My Favorite hymns Part 1

Hiya, my lovely friends!
Hope you are having a lovely day and I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Here is Just a list of my favorite hymns , It may  be a bit long as  I love so many
I like so many hymns,  my favorite hymn writer is Charles Wesley because he wrote so many good hymns who portrays wonderful truths of my saviour and my God .If  I had to pick a favorite  Charles Wesley hymn , It will be O for a thousand tongues to sing and and can It be that I should gain because they both grasp the character and the benefits we get through Jesus my favorite line in O for a thousand tongues to sing is 'He breaks the power of cancelled sin' because it reminds me that even though I fall Into sin he has the power to break it .  
My favorite line in And can it be that I should gain, Is ' My chains fell of my heart was free ' because it brings me back to when I first put my trust in Jesus , I put my trust in Jesus  when I was 12 years old  and  I felt that the chains of unbelif was broken and I was free from the grip of sin . I felt at peace with God , I also Like In christ alone my hope is found because for me it reffirms my faith and it reminds me  that I am in Christ and no one can snatch me from me from his hands , this song makes me feel secure in  Christ!.  My baptism hymn was O to see the dawn of the darkest day,  I was baptised when I was 13 the reason I chose that hymn is I wanted people to know how much it cost God to save me and it amazes me that he would go through all that just to gain me  as his child.  I also love  In heavenley love abiding , because it reminds me of my saviour's love and loyalty to me in every part of my life .
I also love my dad's hymns especailly  Fear not for I have reedeamed you because that song is very special to  me as that verse was going through my parent's minds while I was dangerously ill in hospital in my 1st year of my life . I also Like  See what a morning gloriously bright because it celebrates the resurrection of my God and king and gives me a hope of eternal life with him safe and sound . I also like Jesus the name high over all it reminds me that Jesus is the most important person in the world  and that he is over everyone and everything  and that he holds all authority  and that all earthly princes bow down to him. Thier are many others I like some more in the next part!
Thanks for reading
Heidi 

No comments: