Tuesday, December 11, 2018

London launch of my Research Project

Hiya, hope your all getting festive!
I hope your having a lovely day.  As you may be aware, I am a part of a reaserch project about Education and health care plans and how  to get the young person's voice into thier plan .
On the 30th November , we launched our project in london to people in the government and very high up in power; I did a speech about all the decsions in my life I had to make. I have had to make a lot of good decisons in my life, but the best decision was  accepting Jesus christ into my life !
I also read the quotes  of  the 'about me' section of the presentation!
My aim of my speech is to make a huge impact on people and to improve the lives of disabled young people.
Thanks for reading
Heidi

No comments: