Monday, September 17, 2018

NIPT , best news ever!

Hiya, Hope you are having a lovely day, !
As you may know that I have been campaining  against NIPT ( pre natal testing for down's syndrome)
I have recently heard some good news , that NIPT has been delayed , I am very happy about that because It will give me more time to educate people on down's syndrome  and to live my life to the full and to show people that people with down's syndrome can live life to the full, and is worthy of living!
 I am also happy    that NIPT  has been delayed as  It makes me feel I have no value  and makes me want to cry!  I am very happy to discuss it as I am someone with down's syndrome and the NHS should  have asked us before they rolled it out!
Thanks for reading
Heidi

No comments: