Hiya, my lovely jubbly friends!
Hope you are having a lovely jubbly day!
I just got back from Glasgow, here is what I did while I was thier!
They had many workshops, such as , human rights split into 2 sessions which was aimed at young adults with down's syndrome !
I did my own speech on my journey to independence on the 25th July 2018 at 2 pm , I was a bit nervous as the stage was bigger than me but as words came out my nerves vanished and I was able to speak slowly and clearly and be a representative of people with down;'s syndrome in the United Kingdom . In the evenings, I had a take away pizza from Pizza hut , I did a pre recorded radio interview for 5 live on the Phil Williams show and I smashed it.
We had an evening of Scottish dancing but it felt like barn dancing and I loved it!
I danced with a lot of people and they are very good dancers!
Also on the last night their was a gala dinner and awards ceremony! and the best bit came at 11:00, we had a disco!
I loved it!
thanks for reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment