Wednesday, June 6, 2018

What I like about Living indepdantly

Hiya , As you may be aware that I live on my  own in a flat in Coventry ad I have been living on my own for 2 years now,at the start I had an agency called Life Path Trust but  they were not very good , they did  all the jobs for me  so I changed them.
Using my direct payment I interviewed and employed my own Future Guides (staff) who are fun and my age who help me with my cleaning and my housework , but in a fun way .
They also help me with my cooking . I have gained the confidence to do the chores before they start  and when they finish. They also guide me  NOW and into the future and they are my age and I don't see them as my staff I see them as my friends.
2 years have  gone and I am loving it , I am loving the peace and quiet and the total freedom from  my parents  who I love so much, I also enjoy that I get to do my own cooking and do the chores and become more indepdant when I had life path I was becoming deskilled , now thanks to my amazing  Future Guides  I have become more confident in doing things for myself like cooking, cleaning and using public transport. I would defintley reccomend this to young people who wants to get out of the family home
Thanks for Reading
Heidi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do, I would like to be more independent like you honey

Anonymous said...

I want to get out of the family home