Wednesday, April 4, 2018

My Easter weekend away in weymouth with my beautiful boyfriend

Hiya , my lovely friends , hope you all had a lovely Easter with family and friends celebrating the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ or eating Easter eggs!
For my Easter from Maundy Thursday to Tuesday 3rd April, I went to Weymouth to see my beautiful, handsome  and gorgeous who  I will always love from the bottom of  my heart and that I will never change !
On the Thursday, I got to Bournemouth and  James ran to me and gave me  massive hug and kiss and I loved it and we had a night in cuddling on the sofa.
On Good Friday, a day  that always makes me cry and happy because he did it all for me ,we went to a special Good  Friday at 10:30 in the morning and I loved it , even though I only knew 2 hymns  but I love learning new hymns and expanding my repertoire !
In the afternoon his nephew came round and  I  was playing with him and enjoyed it very much , his name is Noah  he is 4 and he is exhausting but I love him , he was so sweet  he got me an Easter egg  which I have eaten already.
James got me a thorn tons Easter egg and I am  going  let you into a secret , that was my favourite one as it was from my true love   and he also got me  some lovely spring flowers and I gave him a massive kiss and hug  because I love him so much.
On Saturday we went out to town , hand in hand and we got a drink in Debenhams which he paid for , he is such a gentleman !, we had an ice cream by the beach and we went home
Thanks for reading 
Heidi

No comments: