Hiya , my lovely Friends!
I am sure you are all aware of my romance with my gorgeous man James Carter ,who was crying his eyes out today because he is worried sick about me because he loves me so much Just the way I am !
He came on Friday 9th March 2018 and left on Monday 12th March.
On the Saturday (10th March) we went bowling and we had 2 games , he beat me at the first game and I beat him in the 2nd game but he didn't like losing! according to him , men win but women lose , I think that is very cheeky!
We went to town in Coventry afterwards to buy my mum some carnations for mother's day which are her favourites!
On Sunday , we went to church as normal and he loved it , he got a bit overexcited over the song choices , he sung so loud , i could barely hear myself !
We had great fun watching Songs of Praise and singing along , we spent the whole afternoon practising are wedding vows and expanding on their meaning and singing hymns !
Thanks for reading
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment