Thursday, December 28, 2017

Trip to London to see Annie

Hiya, My lovely friends , Hope you all had a Merry Christmas remembering God becoming Man with friends and family!, On Wednesday 20th December 2017  I went to London with my mum and  a mystery vistor which I found out was my sister , you can Imagine how crazy I was  when I saw her , I ran to   embrace her and I was so loud the whole  of  London could hear me.
She had a massive suitcase which I thought she was carrying a massive rock in it she was only staying for 2 weeks I thought she was staying for the whole year! It took about a good 10 minutes to get her and her suitcase on the tube! Anyway , back to the matter in hand , we went for a cream tea in St Paul's cathedral with Press co  (we don't put  Heidi and press co  on the same table) .
About  20 minutes in  the fire alarm went of which was annoying as I was really enjoying my food as it  was gluten free but we entertained ourselves my doing charades of Christmas carols  to Suzie's dissatisfaction!
Now on to the best part of the whole trip we went to see Annie on the West end and It was amazing .   My favorite part is when Annie start's crying and her adoptive parent  said  'Get her a brandy'  I couldn't control my laughter ass i never knew that  Brandy Is a cure for tears as we both  know it's not a cure
Thanks for reading and Happy  new year!
Heidi

No comments: